Your contact person: Alexander Klein
Alloggia star category:
E260 Essen-Südostviertel 44sqm with balcony, quiet but still central, modern shower room, internet, 2nd floor,
- cozy, bright and modern 2-room apartment on the 2nd floor
- south-facing balcony
- look into the green
- for one or 2 people (or for short stays up to 5 people) - modern shower room
- Speakers for radio use in the bathroom
- living room equipped with sofa, dining table, television etc.
- Modern fitted kitchen equipped with: fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, oven and 4 hotplates - Bedroom equipped with a French bed, a large wardrobe, shoe cupboards and a desk - well-kept street - quiet location - still VERY central
- Less than 10 minutes on foot to Essen Central Station and the beginning of Essen city center
- Shops of all kinds as well as pharmacies, banks, laundromats, hairdressers, etc. 5 minutes' walk away - Green areas in the vicinity - Sufficient parking spaces available in public spaces (within a radius of approx. 150 m)
- Approx. 2 driving minutes to the A40 motorway (direction Duisburg or Dortmund) - Approximately 4 minutes by car to the A52 motorway (towards Düsseldorf) - Accessibility of other centers: Dortmund usually 35 minutes, Bochum 20 minutes, Duisburg 20 minutes, Oberhausen 15 minutes, Düsseldorf 30 minutes, Düsseldorf airport 25 minutes, Dortmund airport 45 minutes
Ask general questions about the equipment, location or availability of an apartment. For specific booking requests please click on "booking request" or "search order"
The landlord has not given any further equipment details.
|Kate 12.2018||I had a great stay here! The apartment is lovely and larger than I expected. The kitchen was fully stocked, which was great for a two week stay. It's about a 20 minute walk from the train station, and the neighborhood is mostly residential, but there's a grocery store within a 10 minute walk.|
|Florence 1.2019||Spacious and very clean flat close to Essen HBF. Would definitely recommend staying at Klaus’s apartment!|