Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions for accommodation contracts
§ 1 Scope
1) The rental of our apartments and apartments is legally "leasing of apartments for temporary use". All accommodation contracts have a maximum term of 12 months. A protection against dismissal for tenants is excluded, because it concerns living space, which is only temporarily rented, compare § 549 (2) No. 1 BGB in German law.
2) Alloggia Ferienwohnungen GbR basically acts as an intermediary (messenger) of accommodation contracts or time leases and mediates exclusively in the name and for the account of the host. Accommodation contracts or time leases are only concluded between the guest and the host. The Alloggia Ferienwohnungen GbR is not and will not be a party of the contract between the guest and the host and does not settle disputes between them.
§ 2 Accommodation contract
1) The accommodation contract has been concluded as soon as the apartment has been ordered in writing or verbally by the guest and confirmed in writing by Alloggia.de. By doing this, the guest has also accepted the general terms and conditions of Alloggia.de.
2) The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, irrespective of the duration of the contract.
3) The landlord is obliged to compensate the non-provision of the apartment to the guest or provide an adequate replacement apartment. Only the total amount of the reservation can be considered as damages. Cases of force majeure, such as fire, storm, earthquake, flood or similar are exempt from this rule.
4) The guest is obliged to pay the agreed price if the contractual services are not used, less the expenses saved by the innkeeper. The percentage compensation refers to the total contract value and is determined individually by the landlords. Basically, we recommend our guests to take out travel cancellation insurance.
5) The landlord is held in good faith, unused apartments if possible to allocate otherwise to avoid failures. Until the apartment is otherwise forgiven, the guest must pay for the duration of the contract the amount calculated in accordance with § 2 (4).
§ 3 Prices
The prices are for 2 persons. For other people and extras surcharges can be calculated. Arrival and departure are valid as a day.
§ 4 House rules
The respective house rules, which are available in the apartments, must be observed by the guests.
§ 5 Duty of care
The guests have to treat the rented premises and the furnishings with care. Damages caused by guilt have to replace the guests. The guests are obliged, when referring to the premises, to check the furnishings for their completeness and their suitability for use and to make complaints immediately to the innkeeper or landlord. During the rental period occurring damage, guests must also report immediately. If the guests do not comply with these obligations, they are not entitled to a reduction in rent due to these objectionable points.
§ 6 Security deposit
Within the scope of legal regulations, our landlords or landlords are entitled to demand a reasonable deposit from the guests upon handover of the keys.
§ 7 Invoicing
Basically, our hosts or landlords settle directly with their guests. For the brokerage services of Alloggia Ferienwohnungen GbR, a reasonable commission rate is agreed with the innkeepers. We charge no service fee to our guests.
§ 8 Disclaimer
The landlords are responsible for the information provided on our website Alloggia.de as well as in correspondence about the offered apartments. Alloggia Ferienwohnungen GbR can not guarantee this.
§ 9 Choice of law and jurisdiction
German law is agreed. For all disputes arising from these terms and conditions, unless otherwise required by law, the place of jurisdiction Minden in Westphalia has been agreed.
Porta Westfalica, den 18.03.18
Alloggia Ferienwohnungen GbR